Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Soo…

Hey everyone!

I got this wild and crazy craving for a salad with no lettuce!  So…that’s what I had for dinner :)

 

salad

Looks yummy, eh?  I bet it tastes so much better then it looks!  Actually, I know it does.  Here’s how I made it:

1 cup cubed cucumber

1/2 cup bigger cubed red pepper

1/2 cup sugar snap peas

3 tbsp calorie wise balsamic vinaigrette

1 chicken breast (I boiled mine)

Mix it all together, and enjoy!

 

For those counting calories, this constitutes as: 415 calories

For those following HM, this constitutes as: 2 vegetables, 1 protein, 1 free exchange

For those following WW, this constitutes as: 4.5 points

 

For dessert, I have 2 cups of cantaloupe, yummers!

2 comments:

Julie said...

This sounded like an excellent dinner minus the dressing (I'm not a dressing person, like just the flavors of stuff together without). Yesterday for the first time I made scrambled eggs with onions and peppers. No oils, no milk, no sprays....nothing and it tasted pretty darn great. I boiled the onions and peppers in a tiny bit of water first to soften them up then cooked right in the eggs. Good for me and good for my taste buds.
Thanks for sharing, off to read a bit more. Take care and God Bless!!!

Kitty said...

Mmm...you got my taste buds wanting to try that! I think I will at some point this week, sounds quick and easy to make and full of flavour! :)

Post a Comment